NickDrake.com
Discuss the music of Nick Drake.

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

research

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:47 am    Post subject: research Reply with quote

Hi - Im a freelance writer and a Nick Drake fan, not necessarily in that order. I am looking for one or two peoiple who may be going to Nicks grave site in November, on the anniversary of his death, for a possible piece on artists who become cult heroes after death. Any help would be appreciated.
grace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

hi graham I have already visited NIcks grave before and may do in November.I am thinking of producing a small scale memorial by his grave.If anyone can help with ideas I would be grateful.I will also help anyone if they wish to promote Nicks message in anyway-either through writing,art,music..however.
Graham

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:22 am    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

Just thought Lou.. and this goes for anyone else.. my e-mail is graham@readfearn.freeserve.co.uk. Give me a shout if you think you can help.
Michael4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

Hi I have been a fan for only a couple of months. Can you tell me when he died. I thought that he was American as he is so much popular over there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDrake.com Forum Index -> Fans All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: