NickDrake.com
Discuss the music of Nick Drake.

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Holding our breath!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDrake.com Forum Index -> General Music Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HazyJayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Holding our breath! Reply with quote

Hi

We are very quiet on the message board at the moment aren't we. I think we are all holding our breath (well most of us) waiting for the big day in June. New stuff that a lot of us have never heard. I have no bootleg stuff. Saying that my son in law got hold of Nick doing 'Dont Think Twice Its Alright ' (Bob Dylan). I personally am very excited, but it sounds like, listening to other comments, there is still more stuff out there, which hopefully we will get to hear legally, sometime in the future.

HJx
the_road_warrior

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you, having never bought any of the bootlegs, so I really can't wait for this.

I figure if this album goes down well, they'll release more in the future. Or it could be that only certain tracks are of good enough quality to release or remaster?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDrake.com Forum Index -> General Music Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: