NickDrake.com
Discuss the music of Nick Drake.

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

bryter lyter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
niklas jakobsson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: bryter lyter Reply with quote

Hi 4 whos reading? I have NDs 3 cds I love pink moon and five leaves. I think bryter lyter is a pile of shit! when I listen to it, nick is being drownd by the other musicans his voice is not strong enough to sing over drumbs, bass,brass,back ups,and what ever else that they could throw in...I have a money making idea for the record company! and that is to releace bryter lyter with just nick and guitar and just may be some little bits here and there! go on do it!!!!
squidleykercha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

I have only one thought to your comments. HOW LOST!!! Nick lived, and he died, and in between all that are the moments we the fans are left with. While I can see where you are coming from, I am sickened by your lack of insight. Perhaps you need more time with Nick. Maybe you are ignorant of what the times were. I think instead you have the ring of a hallow chamber. Fire that round, let it sink into your skulll. Mr. Drake had moments of life he enjoyed. Get used to it.
]oanna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word ^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDrake.com Forum Index -> Musicians All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: