NickDrake.com
Discuss the music of Nick Drake.

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Last Ditch Effort to get Nick Drake fans involved

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andreablue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Last Ditch Effort to get Nick Drake fans involved Reply with quote

Hi all,
The 'Searching for Nick Drake' exhibition will take place in the the Basement Project Space, Cork, from September 22nd to the 28th 2011.
I am putting together a fanzine for this and we need contributions by this Friday. www.soundinthetree.com

We want drawings, photos, poems, stories, tall stories, ramblings, rants, ravings - anything to do with Nick Drake.
Or if you have some memento or something special which reminds you of Nick - take a photo on your phone and email it to me.
It can be written on a pavement in chalk, a comment on a post-it, a love letter on a stamp - we want it all.
Just take a photograph and email it to fiveleavesleft@yahoo.co.uk or andreablue75@yahoo.com

If you are wondering what sort of thing -
I have photos of fans at Tanworth-in-Arden, a photo of a mix tape sleeve with a Nick song, drawings, poems, a letter about why Nick means so much to someone, etc

This project is NOTHING without fans, so please contribute.
thanks a million,
Andrea
Matt (admin)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got some details of this exhibition through from the Bryter Music mailing list (apologies to those of you who've already seen this):

Searching for Nick Drake, curated by Andrea Fitzpatrick in association with the Estate of Nick Drake.

A Radience Enemy & Loner Deluxe , Ruth Beale, Gavin Bush, Cubs, Tom Flanaganand Megs Morley, Andrea Fitzpatrick, Francis Heery, Johanna Lecklin, Vicky Langan, Danny McCarthy, Jonas Mekas, Benn Northover, Tim Pope, Phantom Dog Beneath the Moon, Gavin Prior, Raising Holy Sparks, and Yawning Chasm

Basement Project Space, Camden Quay, Cork
22nd -28th September 2011
Open daily 1 - 5pm.
Opening event Thursday 22nd September 6 8pm.

Performances by A Radience Enemy & Loner Deluxe, Francis Heery, Phantom Dog Beneath the Moon and Gavin Prior.

For more information, please see www.soundinthetree.com

Contact - andreablue75@yahoo.com / 00447857424853
[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDrake.com Forum Index -> Fans All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: