NickDrake.com
Discuss the music of Nick Drake.

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

hi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
veronica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:36 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

It seems there is a lot of folk discovering Nick for the first time. Im amazed that Id never heard his stuff until now, and I bought 2 cd, and going back for more. There was a show about his short life and music last week, and I guess there are a few more Aussie fans from it. It has inspired me to keep practising !
Karis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

True, I heard Pink Moon in the Cabrio car commercial here in N.A. (dunno if you all saw it), and I always remembered that song so that I could find the guy who did it. My friendly acquaintance was playing one of his CDs in my art class studio time one day, and there came on "Pink Moon". When I found out who it was, I became an instant fan, having found the mystery musician.

I am telling all my friends about him all the time, I found this one guy who looks a lot like him. It's sad he's gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NickDrake.com Forum Index -> Fans All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: